Tuesday 28 October 2008

Motivation is the set of reasons that determines one to engage in a particular behaviour.


I'm feeling pretty un-organised and i'll be honest i can't seem to motivate myself, i know i have a lot of work to do but i seem to keep distancing myself from it, which of course is only making things worse.

THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL. WHEN YOU READ THIS BACK, JANE, YOU WILL START TO WORK START FROM THE TOP OF THE LIST AND WORK THROUGH IT DON'T BE A GOOFBALL IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I normally cry at the state of my desktop on my computer when one thing is out of place and the trash hasn't been emptied, well this is my desktop right now which kind of illustrates how i'm not feeling myself. i'll post back with a new improved Jane and desktop, now is the time to become motivated and organised!

Haha i love this, a little pep talk to myself, if anyone is reading this, i'm not quite crazy i just need to see it on screen and maybe it will be the kick up the backside i need ...

No comments: