Wednesday 3 June 2009

Design Junkie

Today i went to meet Jason Haigh the Creative director at DJ - Design Junkie.
I got to know about the studio and looked + talked about the work they produce and also got to show my portfolio and got some amazing advice from both Jonny Hotchkiss (the studio manager) and Jason. It was really nice to hear complements about my work outside of the university environment. It's a really nice environment to be in a cute studio and i could tell it was full of passion for design and lots of fun! Also sounds like hard work too :P but thats a good thing! I have to up my game now i feel. If anything this visit has just made me more excited for getting out into the industry and working alongside other designers to create awesome designs :)
I hope sometime in the future i get the chance to work in an environment like DJ offers, who knows hopefully they will consider me for a placement for the summer... fingers crossed thats for sure :D




No comments: